Agile Team Manager – Public Cloud Scalability Team
*This role requires relocation to the Netherlands*
Product Engineering at Leaseweb
Our engineering department consists of around 90 engineers, working in small scrum teams. Each team has end-to-end responsibility for a specific product or part of our architecture. Our teams are distributed geographically, and we work remote-first. Twice per year, each team meets up in person at our HQ in Amsterdam.
The atmosphere is an informal and relaxed, yet highly motivating, place to work. Our organizational structure is flat, and we value independence and entrepreneurship and that is why you will have some of the most inspiring and overall awesome colleagues in the industry!
What is the role about?
Are you an enthusiastic leader who can keep a team of talented engineers motivated, challenged, and on track? Are you skilled at working with product owners getting more done and maintaining quality and efficiency? Then, you might want to read further!
We are looking for an Agile Team Manager to be part of this team to help face some exciting and technical challenges for running a global Public Cloud infrastructure that is highly automated and can scale as needed.
Key Responsibilities :
- You develop, coach and mentor the team of engineers
- Take care of team management tasks such as hiring and performance evaluation
- Build a high-performance team, and foster collaboration across the product engineering organization
- Responsible for timely delivery of working software to production by proactively taking care of impediments
- Facilitate Scrum events and using agile principles & practices.
- Work to bring the team to the next maturity level
- Support the Product Owner and guide business stakeholders.
- Provide transparency and visibility to the entire organization.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience as Scrum Master / Agile Team Manager is a pre-requisite
- Coaching and people management skills
- Facilitation and organization skills.
- Proactive & go getter attitude, team motivator.
- Validating development roadmaps with the business
- Open & transparent.
- Effective communication skills in English
You will maintain a technical focus with applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team, and you are willing to have technical involvement to support the team getting the job done.
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme and company pension
- Internet allowance and travel allowance
- Working from home policy
- Lease bike plan
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch, parking, and fresh fruit provided when in the office
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, (Dutch) courses, and trainings
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues are from over 60 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Demetra Spyrou, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.