In your role as the manager of the SAP Application Team, you will ensure the seamless operation of our SAP applications overseeing bi-weekly releases of further improvements. Leaseweb uses a wide range of the latest SAP products which play a crucial role in supporting core operations worldwide 24/7. Your role involves overseeing the team responsible for supporting the end organization and resolving issues in collaboration with the global key users. This position reports directly to the CTO and involves close cooperation with the global product engineering team. We are looking for someone to effectively manage the team while also helping them develop their individual and team skills further.
- Lead our SAP Competence Department Application Management team and external SAP consultants.
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement and innovation within the SAP landscape.
- Collaborate closely with our global product engineering team and SAP key users.
- Ensure the best possible SAP landscape not only for our operations in the Netherlands but also for our global entities.
- Manage a dynamic team of 10 individuals, coaching and developing their skills.
- Shape the future by identifying and developing critical skills necessary to achieve our business goals.
- Provide technical leadership to external consultants, ensuring consistent architectural standards.
- Dive into functional knowledge across multiple SAP products, including CPQ, C4C, ECC/S4, BI, and Commerce.
- Drive release management strategy, aligning with central projects to safeguard critical SAP functions.
- Spearhead knowledge management strategies for holistic SAP solutions, covering functional, technical, and configuration designs.
Who We're Looking For:
- Proven track record in leading IT teams on a day-to-day basis.
- Functional knowledge of SAP modules, with exposure to additional modules as a plus.
- Positive and proactive attitude, thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to inspire and guide teams.
- Analytical mindset, quickly grasping complex workflows and processes.
- Relevant Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to perform under pressure, driving results in a challenging IT landscape.
- Proficient in spoken and written English; knowledge of Dutch is an added advantage.
If you're a forward-thinking IT leader with a passion for SAP solutions and a desire to make a global impact, this is your chance to shine.
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch, parking, and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 60 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Jana Reiss, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.