Product Manager Cloud
Do you know the Cloud market like the back of your hand? Are you passionate about technology and keen to develop and implement your own vision? Do you have a solid academic background and a sharp business sense? Are you keen to join a fast moving and highly innovative player within the hybrid cloud and hosting industry?
Our international team at LeaseWeb Technologies is in charge of our scalability and automation challenges. The department consists of around 90 technical specialists, working in small agile teams. Each of the teams are responsible for a different area of our software and infrastructure landscape, covering data center automation, product research & development (CDN, Cloud, Object Storage) and front-end implementations for our websites and customer portal.
The atmosphere is informal and multicultural (30+ nationalities). There is a clear focus on innovation.
We are quickly moving towards becoming an agile company. Working in a scrum framework gives our teams a lot of freedom. Our organizational structure is quite flat and we value independence and entrepreneurship.
The Product Manager Cloud will be working closely with the cloud teams, his/her other product management colleagues and reporting directly to the CTO.
What is the role about?
The Product Manager Cloud will be in charge of developing and executing the commercial vision for LeaseWeb’s Cloud products and pursuing its implementation. He/she will map out the market and identify the gaps. In close collaboration with the Product owner and scrum team, he/she will make sure the right features are created and launched.
- Responsible for the product category strategy and development execution
- Responsible for launching the right products and solutions that will have an impact on the market by helping our customers grow
- Know and meet (potential) customers to understand their needs
- Translate technology into relevant value propositions for customers and partners
- Align with the other product managers to ensure we offer a clear and competitive portfolio of services
- Ensuring that the right infrastructure (make, buy or partner) for the delivery of the product is in place and optimized during its life-cycle
- Maintaining and optimizing the overall value stream of the product by defining the commercial terms (pricing strategy and channel commercials), facilitating deals and enable the sales channels
- Leading the go-to-market for the various functional organizations (e.g. channels, sales, legal, marketing, customer care), needed to deliver the proposition successfully
- Deliver the sales tooling and training to enable sales (direct and indirect) to be successful
- Act as thought leader to customers through online and live engagement, and to industry analysts and help to position LeaseWeb globally
Who are you?
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 7+ years of international experience in the enterprise ICT market as a Product (Marketing) Manager or equivalent
- Strong commercial drive
- Exposure to Cloud solutions and/or products, and an understanding of how Cloud can drive infrastructure solutions
- Relevant background in the Cloud, ISP or Hosting industry
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent English language skills (Dutch is a plus)
- An excellent understanding of product marketing, balanced with the capability to work well with technical specialists.
- Analytical mindset: able to assess competitive dynamics in the Cloud technology market
- Thriving in a very dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Trusted collaborator with an open and engaging collaboration style
LeaseWeb is one of the world’s largest hosting brands, providing Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) hosting solutions to over 17,500 customers worldwide, ranging from SMBs to enterprises. Services include Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Bare Metal Servers, CDN (Content Delivery Network), Colocation, Managed Hosting, and Hybrid Solutions, with 24/7 support
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, above market average + annual bonus
- Good secondary benefits, including a defined contribution pension plan and collective healthcare plan
- Free lunch & parking
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- A great working environment in a dynamic, international, fast growing organization
Want to learn more or apply?
Click on the apply button if you wish to apply directly. For more information, please contact Barbara Poveda, Talent Acquisition Specialist via email@example.com or +31 654 23 41 61. We look forward to meeting you!
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.