The vulnerability engineer is part of the security engineering team within the IT Security Department and will interact with departments across Leaseweb within different countries. The vulnerability engineer will directly report to the Global IT Security Director and is based in our HQ in Amsterdam.
What is the role about?
-Performing, analyzing, prioritizing, and processing vulnerability scanning within the Leaseweb environment,
-Distributing the results of the vulnerability scanning within the Leaseweb organization and aid in understanding and resolving the identified vulnerabilities,
-Handling the Leaseweb bug bounty program.
- Continuous commitment to achieving quality improvement of the vulnerability process and tooling,
- Helping the security department in processing incoming questions from the organization,
- Briefing the Security department on current and possible future threats to the Leaseweb environment,
- Raising awareness within development teams about the OWASP 10 and vulnerabilities that are common within the Leaseweb environment,
- Monitoring the vulnerabilities after dispatching to development teams and ensure that timelines are being respected and met,
- Performing root-cause analysis for any major vulnerabilities in order to raise the overall security maturity model.
What we’re looking for:
- Education at Bachelor (HBO) level or higher required
- Experience with vulnerability management tooling such as Nessus, Qualys, Nexpose, BurpSuite. CEH or OSCP Certification is desirable
- Feeling comfortable communicating across all levels of an organization, all the way up to senior management team and different cultures
- Knowledge about complex IT and development environments
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Prior experience in a dynamic project-based environment with strong customer focus
Benefits include :
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme and company pension
- Internet allowance and travel allowance
- Working from home policy
- Lease bike plan
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch, parking, and fresh fruit provided when in the office
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, (Dutch) courses, and trainings
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues are from over 60 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Merve Bulazar, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at: email@example.com.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.