Global Product Manager Cloud Storage
Leaseweb is a rapidly expanding global IaaS provider with a deep-rooted Cloud expertise. We are seeking a seasoned Product Manager to shape the future of Leaseweb's Cloud Storage Products. Are you ready to meet Leaseweb’s ambition in driving exponential growth on our S3 Object, Block and File Storage products? And work on one of the cornerstones of the Leaseweb Public Cloud?
As a key player in our dynamic environment, you will have end-to-end ownership of product development, feature prioritization, messaging, pricing, customer experience, and sales enablement. This role involves collaborating with agile teams, fostering customer-focused and data-driven environments, and building strategic partnerships with technology vendors.
What is the role about?
As the Product Manager for Cloud Storage, you'll execute the commercial product strategy, leveraging your expertise, market insights, and communication skills. Working closely with sales, marketing, product owners, and scrum teams, you'll identify market gaps and ensure the development, launch, and maintenance of features that meet customer needs.
- Execute product strategy aligned with the platform-wide product strategy.
- Gather market insights, define product roadmaps, build business cases, and drive development execution.
- Optimize the overall value stream of the product by defining commercial terms, monitoring success, and supporting large deals.
- Foster a customer-focused and data-driven environment, engaging with customers to understand their needs.
- Ensure optimized infrastructure throughout the product life cycle.
- Guide positioning and messaging for clear and targeted communication.
- Lead or enable go-to-market strategies across functional departments.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of product management experience, preferably in IT infrastructure, Cloud hosting, Internet, or networking.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Marketing.
- Knowledge of the Cloud, ISP, or hosting industry with technical understanding or affinity.
- Strategic thinker aligning customer insights with technology solutions.
- Strong commercial drive, business judgment, influence, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Analytical mindset, comfortable navigating ambiguity, and using quantitative and qualitative methods to solve problems.
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme and company pension
- Internet allowance and travel allowance
- Working from home policy
- Lease bike plan
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch, parking, and fresh fruit provided when in the office
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, (Dutch) courses, and trainings
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues are from over 60 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Jana Reiss, Talent Acquisition Lead, at: email@example.com.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.