Global Senior Product Manager – AI & GPU
What is the role about?
Leaseweb is a rapidly expanding global IaaS provider with a deep-rooted Cloud expertise. We are seeking a visionary Senior Product Manager to spearhead the development and success of our AI & GPU-centric products. As a domain expert, you will conceptualize and execute product strategies, driving innovations that revolutionize cloud-based AI solutions. Collaborate and support fellow product managers to align objectives, provide direction, and ensure seamless product integration for our AI solutions. Additionally, forge and nurture strategic partnerships with technology providers and vendors to source cutting-edge AI-GPU technologies for our next-generation AI offerings.
- Spearhead the commercial product strategy for your domain, driving Leaseweb's growth through your product expertise, market insights, and exceptional communication skills.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of our offerings, map the competitive landscape, and identify untapped opportunities.
- Collaborate seamlessly with cross-functional teams, ensuring that the right features are developed, launched, and nurtured throughout their lifecycle.
- Define and execute the long-term product direction for your domain, aligning with the overall platform-wide product strategy.
- Gather market insights, identify market requirements, and develop a comprehensive product roadmap.
- Lead and manage the product development process, ensuring alignment with business objectives and customer needs.
- Foster a collaborative environment with cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing, and engineering.
- Monitor product performance, measure success metrics, and make data-driven decisions to optimize product offerings.
- Communicate product strategies, roadmaps, and feature updates to internal stakeholders and external customers.
- Stay abreast of emerging AI-GPU technologies and market trends, identifying opportunities to differentiate Leaseweb's AI solutions.
- Protect and enhance the brand reputation of Leaseweb AI & GPU products through effective messaging and positioning.
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ years of product management experience, preferably with AI, cloud computing, or high-performance computing experience.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science, Engineering, or Business/Marketing required.
- Proven expertise in cloud computing, or high-performance computing industry, with a deep understanding of the products and technologies.
- Strategic thinker who seamlessly connects customer insights with innovative solutions, translating them into real-world use cases.
- A driving force in business development, equipped with sound judgment, proven influence skills, a collaborative spirit, and exceptional communication abilities.
- Analytical mind capable of navigating ambiguity and applying a hybrid approach, combining quantitative and qualitative methods to solve complex problems, even in the absence of perfect metrics.
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme and company pension
- Internet allowance and travel allowance
- Working from home policy
- Lease bike plan
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch, parking, and fresh fruit provided when in the office
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, (Dutch) courses, and trainings
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues are from over 60 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Jana Reiss, Talent Acquisition Lead, at: email@example.com.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.