Product Manager - Networking
Are you energized by defining, launching and managing the network products and services of a global cloud infrastructure provider? Do you like working with colleagues across many different disciplines to get things done? Let’s talk!
At Leaseweb Network, a global operating company in the Leaseweb group, we design, build and operate the networks of the various Leaseweb operating companies around the world and we manage the network products and services in the Leaseweb portfolio (e.g. for internet connectivity, private networking, switching/firewalling/loadbalancing, DDoS mitigation).
Under the brand FiberRing we also provide network connectivity and Internet access services among the leading data centers in and around Amsterdam.
What is the role about?
- Translates market developments and customer feedback into network product vision, roadmap, development and commercial and/or process improvements, leading the creation and approval of associated business cases – working closely with DevOps, NetOps and other teams
- Maintains and optimizes the overall value stream of the product by defining commercial terms, pricing, monitoring commercial success, supporting larger deals and enabling sales channels
- Manages the Product Life Cycle of network products and services
- Guides the positing and messaging of network products and services, by providing input to Marketing for effective marketing communication
- Leads the go-to-market for products and aligns various functional departments and stakeholders.
Who are you?
- Knowledge and experience in cloud infrastructure networks, preferably including e.g. internet connectivity, private cloud networking, switching/firewalling/loadbalancing, DDoS mitigation
- A Bachelor or Masters degree (Business Management or Engineering)
- At least 7 years industry experience
- Good scores in competencies like business orientation, networking, planning/organizing, attention to detail and written expression
- Competitive salary
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers - people who want to make an impact, cultivate their expertise and collaborate with some of the world’s top business and technology professionals
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that is growing quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after-work drinks
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Merve Bulazar Talent Acquisition Specialist, at: email@example.com
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.