Are you passionate about networking and able to design and operate global Internet networks, to establish superb internet connectivity for our hosting, cloud and CDN services around the world? Do you understand and can you help protecting our customers against the impact of malicious Internet traffic such as DDOS attacks?
At LeaseWeb Network we procure, manage and support the networks and Internet traffic of the various LeaseWeb entities around the world and we support LeaseWeb enterprise customers with their advanced networking needs. To ensure an optimized end-user experience for LeaseWeb's services, we have direct connectivity to >500 Internet networks via our global Internet backbone with >50 Points-of-Presence in Europe, the US and Asia, as well as to all major Tier 1 Internet backbones. Under the brand FiberRing we also provide network connectivity and Internet access services among the leading data centers in and around Amsterdam.
What is the role about?
As a Network Design Engineer you design and manage complex and large infrastructures, but also regularly deal with specifically tailor-made environments. You will take an active role in designing and ensuring the continued development of the network infrastructure. This includes but is not limited to offering pre-sales support with tailored solutions for our customers, preparing management reports and advice for management regarding strategic developments in the network arena. Of course you will also be analyzing network statistics and supporting the Network Engineers.
Who are you?
Are you a network professional open minded and pro-active problem solver? Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, schedule and meet deadlines?
If you are eager to understand how things work, please check the requirements below:
- At least 7+ years professional experience with BGP and MPLS.
- At least 3+ years professional experience with 1 RIR.
- Work experience with peering and internet exchanges is a must.
- CCIE and/or JNCIE work experience.
- You must hold a CCNP, CCDP or CCIP certificate.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English is essential.
- Good command of Dutch will be an advantage.
You will be joining a close-knit team where there is a strong emphasis among the members on reliance and cooperation with one another.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, above market average + annual bonus
- Good secondary benefits, including a defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- A great working environment in a dynamic, international, fast growing organization
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply, so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
If you need any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact James Lodge (Talent Acquisition Specialist) via email@example.com or +31 621 500 063. We look forward to meeting you!
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.