Are you an innovative and service driven Cloud Infrastructure Engineer? Do you have deep knowledge of VMware? If so, then our Cloud Team is looking for you…
We work in a cross functional environment with a DevOps philosophy. We are quickly moving towards becoming an agile company, and the Development department is certainly leading the way. There is a clear focus on innovation. Working on a scrum framework will give you a lot of freedom. It will allow you to get your hands on the coolest projects and to be equal parts creative and effective.
Purpose of the role?
As Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, VMware you are responsible for our worldwide cloud hosting and underlying storage platforms. This is more than pro-actively monitoring and supporting the systems; we also aim to find new solutions and then test, build and maintain them.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop, Maintain and support VMware infrastructure
- 3rd line incident support
- Ensure availability of Virtualization services
- Work in alignment with the existing processes for Release-, Incident- and Problem Management
- Report on key performance indicators for storage platforms (performance, availability, capacity utilization)
- Identify and propose solutions for improvements or structural problems
Our ideal candidate has:
- Demonstrable knowledge of VMware
- VCP5 or higher certification is preferred (or the willingness to obtain it)
- Knowledge of monitoring systems like Nagios is desirable
- Experience with: Linux, Networking, Scripting, KVM, VMware vCloud, Storage (NetApp, Ceph) would be highly beneficial
- Professional attitude; in communication (with customers), to improve quality and prevent incidents
- Good command of written and spoken English
What we offer
- Competitive salary, above market average + annual bonus
- Good secondary benefits, including a defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events
If you need any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact James Lodge (Talent Acquisition Specialist) via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 621 050 063. We look forward to hearing from you!
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.