Leaseweb Product Engineering team is rapidly growing as we take on exciting new opportunities in regions around the world. The need to have a reliable on-demand, world-class cloud solutions, is paramount for Leaseweb to continue to deliver a large reliable network in the world. To support these ambitions, our Branded Cloud team is looking for a talented, experienced Scrum Master who wants to be part of the beating heart of the internet.
What is the role about?
Are you an enthusiastic leader who can keep a team of talented engineers motivated, challenged, and on track? Do you thrive on opportunities to enable others to deliver to their full potential and exceed the expectations of their customers? Are you skilled at working with product owners getting more done and maintaining quality and efficiency? Then, you might want to read further!
The Scrum Master is responsible for the overall performance and results of the team, and you coach on the Scrum way of working.
- Responsible for developing, coaching and mentoring team members.
- As team manager responsible for performance appraisals.
- Facilitate Scrum events and using agile principles & practices.
- Bring the team to the next maturity level
- Support the Product Owner and guide business stakeholders.
- Provide transparency and visibility to the entire organization.
- Build a high-performance team, and foster collaboration in and across teams.
- Improve processes in the company impacting the team
Who are you?
You are passionate about Agile values, principles and practices. Your style is that of a servant leader and you know how to get a team self-organized. You believe that continuous improvement also applies to yourself, and have the desire to grow as a person and towards being agile. As self-starter, you address issues, remove impediments and coordinate with other departments or customers.
Our ideal candidate:
- Experience as Scrum Master/ Agile Team Manager is a pre-requisite
- Coaching skills
- Facilitation and organization skills.
- Proactive & go getter attitude, team motivator.
- Validating development roadmaps with the business
- Open & transparent.
- Effective communication skills (in English).
You will maintain a technical focus with applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team and be willing to have technical involvement to support the team getting the job done.
What we offer
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and training.
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Jana Reiss, Talent Acquisition Lead, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.