Talent Sourcer - Freelance
We are looking for a freelance Talent Sourcer who can help us boost our recruitment activities for a period of 3 months. Our HQ is based in Amsterdam, but you can work remotely from anywhere.
What you’ll do
The Talent Acquisition team at Leaseweb has an important responsibility: finding and hiring new colleagues to join our Leaseweb family and help us grow to meet our ambitious targets expanding our business around the world.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Facilitating effective (and creative) recruitment strategies to approach the most suitable candidates.
- First screening calls with candidates to assess hard and soft skills, interest level, salary range, availability, relocation needs, and compatibility with Leaseweb’s core values.
- Building solid pipelines of qualified candidates for current and future positions that are matching our business needs and company culture.
- You will partner with our Talent Acquisition Specialists and Team Lead to understand hiring needs and develop strategies for engaging with passive candidates.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience as a sourcer, tech recruiter or similar role
- Affinity for technology
- You know the best ways to search for, find and engage with diverse talent worldwide. Next to LinkedIn you know where to find the best candidates and building boolean searches come as second nature to you.
- Passionate about candidate experience ensuring that each candidate who engages with us has a unique and positive experience.
- Have excellent communication skills and are creative in your approach to outreaches.
- A successful track record of performing against quotas, deadlines, and meeting recruiting goals.
- You are available in short notice (start date asap)
Contract type: 4 months with possibility of extension.
Start date: As soon as possible
Rate: to be discussed.
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Barbara Poveda, Talent Acquisition Lead, at: email@example.com