Are you an energetic go-getter? Are you truly customer focused and result driven? Do you have a proven ability to turn leads into deals? Can you start and develop long term relationships? Are you looking to make the IT and Hosting landscape your expertise?
The Sales department takes responsibility from engaging prospects (business development) to seeking new opportunities to increase the services to existing customers (account management). The team is multi-cultural and consists of eager professionals full of drive and ambition. The culture is dynamic and fast paced. This has led to an innovative mind-set, continuously seeking improvement.
What is the role about?
The Account Manager is responsible for driving new business opportunities and profitable revenue growth within key existing accounts. The Account Manager will take ownership of relationships and business deals with potential and existing clients. This position is characterized by freedom of action, drive, sense of responsibility and, of course a strong commercial focus.
Who are you?
Ideally, the person who joins the team would have:
- Solid sales Account Management experience in Singapore.
- Bachelor level education or equivalent work experience
- Experienced in or interest in the IT Industry
- Go-getter, willing to go the extra mile to turn a lead into a deal
- Natural ability to build and maintain relationships with potential and new customers
- Keen to prosper making your colleagues successful as well
- Fluent English, both spoken and written
- Legally allowed to work in Singapore
What we offer
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme
- 18 days of paid time off
- Startup look and feel office in CBD
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, and much more
- Monthly after work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply. For more information, please contact Barbara Poveda, Talent Acquisition Lead via: email@example.com
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.