HR & Office Manager APAC
What is the role about?
We are looking for an energetic, organised, and proactive HR & Office Manager who would like to join our young and international team in Singapore. In this role, you will be part of a Global team and will advise, support, translate and implement Global HR Policies into Singapore policies, and make sure they align with local laws and regulations. The ideal candidate should come with experience in similar role and willing to implement initiatives for an effective workplace.
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Support Global HR programs and policies for Leaseweb APAC including recruitment, staff on/off boarding and payroll administration, in close collaboration with Global HR Department.
- Communicate all HR related matters to employees and keep personal records up to date. You support the MD in legal and regulatory matters, and liaise with the internal council team and with external law firms in Asia
- Administrates all requests, incidents and complaints regarding facility services (housekeeping, office supplies, travel, mail services, and mobile phones) and make sure they are listed and executed in a proper way. This includes procurement of services.
- Coordinate meeting and facilities arrangements. Maintain files, records, calendars and diaries.
- Event Management for local events in close collaboration with the Global Marketing department.
Who are you?
Ideally, the person who joins the team would have:
- BSc/MSc degree level of education
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role or as HR support.
- Office Management experience
- Team player
- Pro-active, shows initiative and likes to take ownership
- A natural ability to create a good atmosphere at the office
- Excellent English language skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Good secondary benefits, including additional healthcare benefits.
- Startup look and feel office in Chinatown
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- A great working environment in a dynamic, international, fast growing organization
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply. For more information, please contact Barbara Poveda, Talent Acquisition Lead via: email@example.com
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.