Are you passionate about logistics in combination with IT and Hardware? Do you want to boost your career at a large cloud provider? If so, I have a good news, we are looking for a Logistics Engineer for the datacenter in Haarlem.
This is a logistics-focused role in Haarlem, where warehouse management, order picking, in-outgoing goods and return material authorization come together. As a large hosting provider there is a strong affinity with servers, hardware and network equipment. Knowledge or affinity with these products is a pre.
What will you do?
Manage inventory of received and distributed servers, server components, network equipment, power equipment and other IT related hardware in order to deliver services sold to the customer.
- Ensures the quantity and quality of the incoming and outgoing shipments are correct
- Maintains controls over various types of inventories (servers, server components, network hardware, power equipment etc.)
- Executes a high standard in inventory management. Including sorting and handling returned equipment from the Data Center
- SAP experience and knowledge about hardware is a pre
- Knowledge of Server hardware or components (Hard Drives, Memory) is a pre
- Executes order picking based on production orders (Service Orders) in a timely matter according to the OLA
- Executes outgoing shipments to internal and external customers according to the SLA
- Creates return material authorization requests with suppliers to return broken equipment
- Clean configurations & upgrade firmwares on power and network equipment by following guided process with detailed instructions
What makes us happy?
You have an IT background and you know how a datacenter works.
On top of that:
- 2 years logistics/inventory experience
- Strong Team Player
- Fluent English skills; Dutch is a pre
- You need to be eligible to work in the Netherlands
What can we offer for you?
- Competitive salary
- Annual company bonus
- Be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers - people who want to make an impact, cultivate their expertise and collaborate with some of the world’s top business and technology professionals
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that is growing quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit
Unfortunately, we are not able to offer visa sponsorship for this role. Therefore, you need to be eligible to work in the Netherlands.
For more information, please contact Tabea Hensel (Talent Acquisition Specialist) via firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.