Financial information is at the root of all major business decisions and the controlling team plays an important part in helping the company make the right decisions. Your mission will be to ensure high quality and up-to-date financial information. This is an exciting job with many challenges as a result of the rapid growth which the company experienced over the past years. Therefore, continuous improvement of the financial processes and systems will be a vital part of your new position.
Reporting to the Group Controller this position is based in Amsterdam.
You are part of the global controlling team, that is responsible for:
- Monthly review of the balance sheet and P&L, plus supporting schedules
- Preparation of monthly financial reports for each operating entity and cost centers
- Annual budgeting process for the whole group
- Confirming financial information with the stakeholders in subsidiaries around the world
- Consolidation of financial results
- Formalizing, improving and monitoring of the global control framework
- Continuous improvements of the accounting processes
- Preparation of high quality supporting documentation for annual audits
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Carrying out (ad-hoc) financial analysis and other controlling activities
- Support treasury management
- Unlocking the full potential of the finance modules of our newly implemented ERP system (SAP)
- Higher professional education (minimum bachelor level) with a degree in Accounting, Business or Economics
- Proactive attitude, strong analytical skills and good communication skills
- Several years of relevant work experience in a similar position or accounting firm
- Focused on continuous improvements of processes
- Experience in working with SAP is a plus
- Knowledge of IFRS is a plus
- Fluency in English, Dutch is a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch and free parking
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Monthly happy hours and other team events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply. For more information, please contact Jana Reiss, Talent Acquisition Specialist via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.