UX / Interaction Designer
Are you passionate about user experience and design? Do you want to let others know how to improve their applications? We would like to hear your story.
At Leaseweb we support thousands of customers reaching the world by providing hosting services. We are searching for an experienced UI/UX designer to help us provide the best customer experience possible.
- Translate your knowledge into a state-of-the-art interaction and visual design.
- Work closely with the developers within the Product Engineering department to bring your vision and designs to life.
- Create an optimal UX and UI design for portals used by our customers.
- Experience with data-driven design decision making in UX
- Understanding of quantitative user research
- Play an important role in defining the standards that developers use when creating new applications and tools.
- Collaborate with the Product Owner to help them understand and act on user interaction opportunities
- Create and update the design documents and propose improvements to existing applications.
- Bachelors degree
- 2+ years experience in UI/UX design
- Experienced with front-end development (HTML5/CSS/JS)
- Proficient knowledge of design and prototyping tools
- Experience with user-centered design and customer journeys (a strong online portfolio is highly appreciated).
- Passionate about all aspects of interactive design and keen eye for details.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, holiday allowance and company bonus
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch and free parking
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.
Want to apply?
Please use the link to apply or contact Barbara Poveda – Talent Acquisition Lead at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31654235261, so we can get back to you as soon as possible.