What is the role about?
We are looking for a proactive HR Support Officer to join our global HR team. Leaseweb has over 500 talented colleagues from 35 different countries. Our HR department consists of two HR Business Partners, one Payroll specialist, the Talent Acquisition team, one Employee Engagement Officer, and together with you two HR Support Officers. We have local presence in Singapore, USA, UK, Germany and the Netherlands (HQ).
Reporting to the CHRO, this role is located in Amsterdam.
- Ensure the employee experience is consistently positive – from the moment employees accept their offer, through their onboarding and further development
- Execute and improve administrative tasks for the development of employees, illness and employee separations (e.g. accurate correspondence, administering and filing)
- Establish and improve procedures and workflows for handling employee questions, transactions and administration of human resources programs
- Advise employees regarding Leaseweb’s terms and conditions (personeels reglement)
- Driving timely payroll preparation, you are responsible for providing the correct input and quality control.
- Support the HR team in all HR related matters and participate in (global) HR projects
- Open-minded and you like to work in an international environment
- Proactive team player
- You have an eye for detail and work in an accurate manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are driven by creating a positive impact on our employees
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- BSc degree level of education
- Understanding of labour laws and disciplinary procedures
- You are fluent in English, Dutch is preferable
- Experience with AFAS Profit is a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply. For more information, please contact Jana Reiss, Talent Acquisition Specialist via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.