Are you a person who knows how to handle busy and challenging days? Are you experienced working in technical environment? Are you good at handling stress and incidents?
If so, we are looking to hire a Shift Leader for our Provisioning Team in our Datacenter in Haarlem.
The Provisioning Team is hardware-focused role in Haarlem, providing web-hosting and PoP Services. It is the place to build servers, install hardware and software, update and maintain the excising ones. The team is working closely together with the Technical Support on troubleshooting and solving tickets.
What is the role about?
You will be responsible for leading the shift team, the focus is on development on personal and on team level. You will be handling complex Leaseweb product line incidents and service requests focused on diagnosing, troubleshooting and repairing with the understanding of the customer’s urgency. Daily responsibility for the shift team (working hours will be during day time).
- Responsible for bringing the team to the next level
- Responsible for the output and performance of the Shift team during the shift
- Handle escalations within agreed timescale of SLA's
- Lower the amount of incidents and service requests
We are looking for you if you are:
- Used to work in a big team with multiple nationalities
- Able to handle high pressure and technical escalations
- Able to see through complex situations
- Able to work under stress and knows how to stay calm
- Experienced leader
- SAP experience and knowledge about hardware
- Energetic, visible within the company
- Available for the teams & colleagues.
- People person and direct with communication
- Strong in developing and training people
- Goal-oriented, structured & organised
- Understands and sets priorities well
- Customer focused
- Fluent English communication skills (oral & written)
Not a must, but nice to have:
- Basic Scrum/Agile methodology understanding
- Previous experience in a Datacenter
- Experienced leading tech teams
What we offer
- Competitive salary, above market average + annual bonus
- Good secondary benefits, including a defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events
Interested and want to know more?
Click on the apply button if you wish to apply directly. For more information, please contact Barbara Poveda (Talent Acquisition Lead) via email@example.com
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.