The SAP Application Management team is responsible for the support of SAP ECC and SAP C4C (Hybris). Within this fairly new team we solve incidents and perform changes, all in close cooperation with the rest of the team, as well as our colleagues from other departments like Product Engineering. As Leaseweb is in the phase of implementing and rolling out SAP ECC throughout the company, we also have a large project team we work closely together with. A lot of great challenges for the future!
Leaseweb is a fast growing company active in the internet infrastructure space. Due to our growth we are constantly faced with the challenges of keeping our systems updated to enable our employees to take the company to the next level. One of these steps is the implementation of SAP. The SAP Application Management team, based in the Leaseweb head office in Amsterdam Zuidoost, acts as knowledge base and point of contact on SAP implementation and development across all entities and functionalities.
What is the role about?
In this challenging and diverse role, you will be part of a dedicated team and will be involved in the roll out and operation of SAP in a fast changing environment. Our SAP functionality is interfaced through SAP PI with several home grown and constantly changing applications. Your prior experience will be of great value during the setup of support together with our team.
As Functional Application Manager you will be in close contact with key users and business process owners.
You will be the internal consultant on user requirements and translation of these requirements into use cases, with focus on our sales and supply chain processes in SAP.
Your scope will also include:
- Initiate and facilitate continuous improvement of interaction between our SAP system(s) and our other applications
- Handle incidents and issues from the business
- Work out functional designs
- Facilitate international growth of Leaseweb through adding entities in the SAP system
- Document and deploy SAP processes to the end users
- Give end-user training
- Test updates, application improvements, and new versions of the SAP software before release
- Keeping up to date on new developments and innovations in the MM/SD modules and how Leaseweb would benefit from that
Who are you?
Do you get a rush from helping others and are you a dynamic professional with a drive to succeed? Do you want to make a difference?
- You have a relevant Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in IT, logistics or business administration
- 5+ years of experience in and full functional knowledge of SAP MM and SD
- SAP certification in MM or SD is a benefit
- Knowledge of SAP CRM, C4C or PM is a benefit
- You are a proactive team player with excellent communication and social skills
- You have excellent analytical skills
- Ability to quickly understand work flows and processes within Leaseweb
- You are able to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written Dutch and English
- You are not afraid to take responsibility
- You know how to prioritise
BE THE FUTURE
Work for Leaseweb and help make the internet’s heartbeat. The Leaseweb Network is one of the networks in the world, moving data around at colossal speeds. It connects the state-of-the-art data centers in Europe, North America and Asia which are operated by various international Leaseweb companies. Innovation is in our DNA. Our ground-breaking new products help all kinds of business get the most from the internet. And their success is our success which drives growth.
Come and be part of it. The future’s in your hands.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- VISA sponsorship when you are not living in the Netherlands.
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.
Want to learn more or apply?
Click on the apply button if you wish to apply directly. For more information, please contact Jana Reiss (Talent Acquisition Specialist) via firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.