Junior Web Content Producer
Our growing and innovative technology company is in need of an experienced and ambitious Web Producer to oversee the development and creation of website content across multiple platforms. The Web Producer will coordinate, manage, and update marketing content on several high traffic public facing websites. Responsible for consistency with site vision and style guide, while developing understanding of strategies to help keep content fresh and dynamic. Work with marketing managers, designers, technical staff, and vendors to execute initiatives. Provide digital graphic art production support.
- Create, update, and maintain Web content in content management systems including Drupal and WordPress, monitor (quality control) content on live site and trouble shoot or escalate.
- Department expert on content management software, serving as liaison with e-Business and technology groups.
- Manage annual content reviews and audits with Marketing Managers; ensure all pages are reviewed on schedule. Produce and maintain accurate reports and logs of upcoming and historic changes.
- Help e-commerce conversion optimization through testing and analytics.
- Develop and implement effective search engine optimization (SEO), including monitoring and reporting.
- Implement and schedule Web promotions, email campaigns, and track results.
- Conduct QA testing, follow-up to resolve issues, and load finished material into content management system.
- Provide digital graphic production art support using Photoshop and/or Sketch.
- Ensure that marketing materials comply with all brand and style guidelines.
- Manage image rights and logo usage.
- 2+ years relevant Web content management experience
- Higher education in a relevant field or demonstrated strong work experience
- Excellent written communication in English, Dutch and German are both a plus
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, with some project management experience. Keep track of multiple projects and progress of others on team. Creates action plans to finish projects on time and on budget.
- Experience working cross-functionally with marketing, product management, sales, human resources.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Sketch or similar is a major plus
What we offer
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- VISA sponsorship when you are not living in the Netherlands.
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events.
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.
Want to apply?
Please use the link to apply, so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.