Product Owner Cloud
Guide the engineering team to deliver reliable Cloud and Storage products.
Our Cloud engineering team welcomes a passionate Product Owner to collaborate on delivering and maintaining our Cloud and Storage products.
You define the vision and roadmap together with Product Management. You drive the team’s backlog, and give direction to the engineering team. You build strong relationships with stakeholders in different departments.
What is the role about?
The Product Owner is responsible for our Cloud (VMware and AzureStack) and Storage products. You maintain, drive and communicate the team’s backlog. You make tactical decisions on the next best thing to deliver, backlog priorities and how to best utilize the platforms. You continuously traverse the backlog; deep diving into the next thing to deliver, and high-level refine longer term items.
- Work with Product Managers to define product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities.
- Refine complex initiatives into Minimum Viable Products and iterate on them
- Motivate the team with clear direction, articulating what and why
- Align with different departments, and manage related dependencies
- Find the right balance between new feature development, customer deliveries, and platform maintenance.
- Able to lead the cycles of the VMware, Storage and Azure roadmap releases.
Who are you?
You have a strong technical background related to cloud and storage, understand the products and easily communicate with the engineering team. You build strong relationships, those that you can rely on. You make sure you stay informed, to understand what is going on and decide what to do next. You like structure and are well organized.
Are you keen to build a bridge between a team of engineers and the business and our customers? Let’s talk!
Our ideal candidate:
- 4-7 years of experience in the cloud industry
- Experience working as a Product Owner
- Energetic/go getter attitude, with proven capacity to motivate a team
- Commercial minded, able to focus on the customers’ and stakeholders’ needs
- Excellent communication skills (in English).
What we offer
- Competitive salary, holiday allowance and company bonus
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- VISA sponsorship when you are not living in the Netherlands.
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.
Want to apply?
Please use the link to apply, so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.