Cloud Product Owner
Do you have a strong technical background and outstanding communication skills? Are you keen to build a bridge between a team of engineers (developers and operations) and the business (sales, pre sales, customers, etc.)?
Our international team at LeaseWeb Technologies is in charge of our scalability and automation challenges. The department consists of around 90 techies, working in small scrum teams. Each of the teams is responsible for a different area of our software and infrastructure landscape, covering data center automation, product research & development (CDN, Cloud, Object Storage) and frontend implementations for our websites and customer portal.
The atmosphere is informal and multicultural. There is a clear focus on innovation. Our organizational structure is quite flat and we value independence and entrepreneurship.
What is the role about?
The Product Owner will manage, implement and communicate the teams’ backlog.
- Managing the backlog of the team: defining what it gets in and the prioritizing based on business value.
- Demo and celebrate new features, products and improvements together with your team.
- Refine complex projects into Minimum Viable Products and iterate on them
- Gathering feedback about specific needs by communicating with stakeholders on a regularly basis and using this information to improve the products.
- Find the right balance between new feature development, customer deliveries, and platform maintenance.
- Able to lead the cycles of the VMware and Azure roadmap releases.
Who are you?
Are you keen to build a bridge between a team of developers and the business (sales, pre sales, customers, etc.)? Let’s talk!
Our ideal candidate:
- Experience working as a Product Owner in a Scrum team
- 4-7 years of experience in the cloud industry
- Energetic/go getter attitude, with proven capacity to motivate a team
- Commercial minded, able to focus on the customer’s and stakeholders needs
- Excellent communication skills (in English).
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, above market average + annual bonus
- The possibility to develop yourself and build your career
- Good secondary benefits, including a defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- Free lunch, free parking space, good coffee, fruit, gym discount, company parties, monthly drinks and more
- A great working environment in a dynamic, international, fast growing organization
Want to apply?
Please use the link to apply, so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.