Do you have a passion for solving complex, technical issues? Are you skilled in handling customers? If so, we are looking for a number of Engineers for our Technical Support Department at our Data Center in Haarlem.
Our Technical Support Department (TSD) is part of the Customer Care organization and is the glue between our 1st and 3rd level operation teams. We have 7 teams, 1 purely working on a day shift and 6 other teams, in a rotating 24*7 shift.
What is the role about?
Your role at the Technical Support Engineer (TSE) will include:
- Handling incoming service requests through phone, chat and/or our ticket system.
- You have a talent in handling incidents, changes and problems for our customers.
- Resolving 2nd level technical issues
- Liaising with level 1 & level 3 teams in order to find correct solutions
Who are you?
Are you passionate about customer satisfaction and handling complex technical issues? If so, we are looking for Engineers with:
- Linux knowledge
- LPIC-I, LPIC-II or RHCSA certified
- Ability to handle customers
- Any knowledge of Windows would be advantageous
- ITIL knowledge would be beneficial
- Fluent English communication skills are a must
- Available to work in rotating shifts
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, above market average + annual bonus
- Good secondary benefits, including a defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- A great working environment in a dynamic, international, fast growing organization
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply, so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications