Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) will support the post-sales customer lifecycle as it relates to customer adoption, on-going support, improvements, renewals and expansions. Customer Success Managers are the main interface for all service-related inquiries and build relationships with all relevant stakeholders as trusted advisor in order to maintain customer loyalty & customer satisfaction.
- Builds strong relationships with customers by having intensive contact, visit and call them on a regular base
- Creates customer awareness within Leaseweb and acts as “the voice of the customer” internally
- Coordinates escalations of the customers in the Customer Success Management team within Leaseweb and communicate with customers regarding these escalations.
- Analyzes, reviews and reports performance results against the criteria established in SLAs and OLAs with customers Establish and maintains strong working relationships with Senior Sponsors, Department Heads & Process Owners, Business Unit Directors, managers and customers
- Creates DAP, SLR, RCA’s, customer reporting in close cooperation with Team Managers and Process Managers for customers
- Establishes a Service Review process; planning, organizing and facilitating recurring meetings internally
- Suggest improvements on all customer facing applications in use within Leaseweb
- Makes Process Managers understand the service management requirements for proposed new services and changes and the impact on customers
- Creates and maintains all Customer Success related documents and WIKI pages and archive
- Contributes to developing, coaching and mentoring thus enabling team members to improve performance and reach their full potential
- Acts as project manager in case of new deliveries or renewal of customers
- ITIL Service Management (foundation)
- Prince 2/PMBOK methodology, experience in Project Management
- Driver’s license B
- Contract/engagement/relation management
- Customer orientation
- Excellent oral and written communication both in Dutch and English
- Teamwork attitude
- Stress tolerance
- Strong social skills
- Problem analysis
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, above market average + annual bonus
- Good secondary benefits, including a defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- A great working environment in a dynamic, international, fast growing organization
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply, so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.