Customer Success Manager
The purpose of the role
Align the delivery of Leaseweb services with the business needs of the customer in order to maintain customer loyalty & customer satisfaction and act on customers’ behalf internally.
- Establish and maintains strong working relationships with Senior Sponsors, Department Heads & Process Owners, Business Unit Directors, managers and customers
- Creates customer awareness within Leaseweb, and act as an extension of the Account management department, follow up on their questions
- Designs, maps out, and maintains the most appropriate SLM structure for the organization and providing guidelines, templates and RFI/RFP input for standardization of our customer facing communication
- Establish a Service Review process; planning, organizing and facilitating recurring meetings internally and with customers
- Makes Change Managers understand the SLM requirements for proposed new services and changes
- Analyzes, reviews and reports performance results against the criteria established in SLAs and OLAs (internally and with external customers)
- Create of DAP, SLR, RCA’s, customer reporting in close cooperation with Team Managers and Process Managers for external customers
- Creates and maintain a Catalogue of Services, incl. owner of KB articles related to the catalogue
- Builds strong relationships with customers by having intensive contact and visit and call them on a regular base
- Focus on developing, coaching and mentoring thus enabling team members to improve performance and reach their full potential
- Responsible for the people management of the team
- Coordinates escalations within Leaseweb and communicate with customers regarding these escalations.
- Report on service levels to the MD Leaseweb Global Services
- ITIL Service Management (foundation)
- Prince 2/PMBOK methodology, experience in Project Management
- Driver’s license B
- Contract/engagement/relation management
- Customer orientation
- Excellent Oral and written communication English skills
- Teamwork attitude
- Stress tolerance
- Problem analysis
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, above market average + annual bonus
- Good secondary benefits, including a defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- A great working environment in a dynamic, international, fast growing organization
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply, so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.