Are you keen to join a fast moving organization with an impressive global Network, a challenging multi-vendor setting and the most inspiring colleagues in the industry? Are you the experienced Network Architect we are looking for? Let’s talk!
At LeaseWeb Network we procure, manage and support the networks and Internet traffic of the various LeaseWeb entities around the world and we support LeaseWeb enterprise customers with their advanced networking needs.
To ensure an optimized end-user experience for LeaseWeb's services, we have direct connectivity to more than 4000 Internet networks via our global Internet backbone with over 50 Points-of-Presence in Europe, the US and Asia, as well as to all major Tier 1 Internet backbones. Under the brand FiberRing we also provide network connectivity and Internet access services among the leading data centers in and around Amsterdam.
What is the role about?
The Network Architect will be the ultimate Network technology expert within LeaseWeb. You will be the technical master mind behind our innovation policies, and the design and planning of our networks and internet connectivity.
This is a high profile role, based in our Amsterdam HQ, where the key decisions are made.
- Providing recommendations for network infrastructure or solutions (generic or customer specific, high level network design, migration and interconnection strategy)
- Setting detailed technical standards and low and high level design for deployment of network technology (protocols, configurations)
- Defining, implementing and maintaining approach to network security
- Acting as the last resort to support network incident and problem management
- Developing and keeping market expertise and up to date knowledge to support design and planning of networks and internet connectivity
Who are you?
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 7 years + experience within the ISP sector
- A bachelor degree (working level)
- CCIE Written/CCIE Lab for Level 2 (or Juniper equivalent)
- Cisco and Juniper experience
- Oral and Written communication in English
- Customer orientation
- Extra-organizational awareness
- Ability to take initiative
- Commitment to quality
- Drive to analyze complex problems and delivering good solutions
- A balanced approach to stressful situations
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, above market average + annual bonus
- Good secondary benefits, including a defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- A great working environment in a dynamic, international, fast growing organization
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply, so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.