Who Are We?
At HoYoverse, we are committed to creating immersive virtual world experiences for players around the world. In addition to game products such as Genshin Impact, Honkai Impact 3rd, Tears of Themis, and Honkai: Star Rail, HoYoverse also launched the dynamic desktop software N0va Desktop, the community product HoYoLAB, and created a variety of products such as animations, comics, music, novels, and merchandise around our original creative concept.
Adhering to our mission of Tech Otakus Save the World, we have always been committed to technology research and development, exploring cutting-edge technologies, and have accumulated leading technical capabilities in cartoon rendering, artificial intelligence, cloud gaming technology, and other fields.
HoYoverse is actively engaged in globalization, with offices in Singapore, Montreal, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Seoul, and other areas.
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for the platform stability. Cooperate with infra and tech team for risk mitigation to avoid the occurrence of online account/payment issues. Make contingency protocols, and lead the recovery actions to minimize the impact of online incidents if any.
- Organize the scheduled or adhoc platform release. Collect, plan and track the release actions to ensure all platform releases are stable and efficient.
- In charge of optimizing cross-team work processes, increasing SDK team efficiency and ensuring service stability via designing cooperation mechanism or adapting tools.
- Manage business requirements from games related to SDK, payment and account. Responsible end to end for requirement gathering, solutioning, prioritization till launching. Make good ROI decision while manage stakeholders' expectation reasonably.
- Identify user pain points and improvement opportunities based on data analysis, business requirements and customer feedbacks. Liaise with product and tech team to continuously improve user payment and account experience via improving platform service and product capability.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree or above. 3-7 years of working experience in platform operation.
- Good exposure in requirement management or online stability management related to payment or account.
- Sensitive to data and have strong logic.
- Strong owner sense and able to identify and solve problems independently.
- Good team player and strong communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and fluent oral Chinese to liaise with teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds are key to bringing our concepts to life. If you're looking to play a key role in creating the best immersive virtual world experience for our users, we invite you to join our team.