Who Are We?
At HoYoverse, we are committed to creating immersive virtual world experiences for players around the world. In addition to game products such as Genshin Impact, Honkai Impact 3rd, Tears of Themis, and Honkai: Star Rail, HoYoverse also launched the dynamic desktop software N0va Desktop, the community product HoYoLAB, and created a variety of products such as animations, comics, music, novels, and merchandise around our original creative concept.
Adhering to our mission of Tech Otakus Save the World, we have always been committed to technology research and development, exploring cutting-edge technologies, and have accumulated leading technical capabilities in cartoon rendering, artificial intelligence, cloud gaming technology, and other fields.
HoYoverse is actively engaged in globalization, with offices in Singapore, Montreal, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Seoul, and other areas.
What You Will Do:
- Be responsible for SDK payment and account system-related quality assurance work. Prevent, identify and follow up problems in order to make sure the quality of each product phases including requirements design, development, testing, release and post-release, recognise and eliminate issues and potential risks in time.
- Summarize problems and experiences, continuously improve the team process and specifications, carry out continuous improvement of the testing process and methods, help the team to improve the quality of R&D and testing efficiency.
- Familiar with automation testing and tools development, could utilise proper weapons and methods to improve efficiency.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree (or above) with 3 years (or above) experience in web and app testing, experience in SDK payment and account is preferred.
- Familiar with operating system and database knowledge, with at least one programming language ability (such as C++, Swift, Java, etc.).
- Familiar with networking basics, experienced with Charles, Fiddler or other network debuging tools.
- Understand the internals of Windows/iOS/Android, experienced with performance or automation testing is preferred.
- Strong logical analysis, coordination, promotion, troubleshooting, and stress resistance abilities.
- Good interpersonal communication and coordination skills, with a strong sense of responsibility, initiative, and teamwork spirit.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and fluent oral Chinese to liaise with teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds are key to bringing our concepts to life. If you're looking to play a key role in creating the best immersive virtual world experience for our users, we invite you to join our team.