Who Are We?
At HoYoverse, we are committed to creating immersive virtual world experiences for players around the world. In addition to game products such as Genshin Impact, Honkai Impact 3rd, Tears of Themis, and Honkai: Star Rail, HoYoverse also launched the dynamic desktop software N0va Desktop, the community product HoYoLAB, and created a variety of products such as animations, comics, music, novels, and merchandise around our original creative concept.
Adhering to our mission of Tech Otakus Save the World, we have always been committed to technology research and development, exploring cutting-edge technologies, and have accumulated leading technical capabilities in cartoon rendering, artificial intelligence, cloud gaming technology, and other fields.
HoYoverse is actively engaged in globalization, with offices in Singapore, Montreal, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Seoul, and other areas.
What You Will Do:
- Build PC & Mobile web applications for account/payment/game SDKs that will be used by millions of users around the world.
- Design and build web applications for the platform team's internal tools and services.
- Build quality control and efficiency improvement tools.
- Maintain existing web applications.
- Research and explore the integration of cutting-edge technologies to existing products in order to elevate our performance, robustness and user experience to the next level.
- Adopt and use the best engineering practices and elevate the average team level.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree (or above) in Computer Science or related programs.
- Minimum 3 years experience in front-end development experience.
- Good understanding of CS fundamentals, such as data structures, algorithms, network, operating system, etc.
- Proficient in frontend languages: ES6/CSS3/HTML5.
- Proficient in at least one of the frontends tech stacks (React/VUE/etc)
- Familiar with frontend performance optimization and diagnostic tools.
- Familiar with frontend toolchains (webpack/npm/etc).
- Familiar with technology stack of web and app development, including HTTP, security, database, cache, message queue, etc.
- Possess a great sense of responsibility and team spirit, strong execution ability.
- Possesses a high level of technical expertise within the industry.
- Possess a passion for learning and self-motivation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and fluent oral Chinese to liaise with teams.
- Preferred with experience in account or payment project development.
- Preferred with knowledge in any of the background development language/framework: node.js/java/go, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds are key to bringing our concepts to life. If you're looking to play a key role in creating the best immersive virtual world experience for our users, we invite you to join our team.