Who Are We?
At HoYoverse, we are committed to creating immersive virtual world experiences for players around the world. In addition to game products such as Genshin Impact, Honkai Impact 3rd, Tears of Themis, and Honkai: Star Rail, HoYoverse also launched the dynamic desktop software N0va Desktop, the community product HoYoLAB, and created a variety of products such as animations, comics, music, novels, and merchandise around our original creative concept.
Adhering to our mission of Tech Otakus Save the World, we have always been committed to technology research and development, exploring cutting-edge technologies, and have accumulated leading technical capabilities in cartoon rendering, artificial intelligence, cloud gaming technology, and other fields.
HoYoverse is actively engaged in globalization, with offices in Singapore, Montreal, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Seoul, and other areas.
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for risk management of global business, design and develop data-driven risk control rules and models as well as analytics applications that will convert raw data into meaningful insights by utilizing data-focused programming languages and visualization software, including but not limited to account security, payment security, and anti-bot scenarios.
- Apply data mining, data modeling and machine learning to extract risk patterns from raw data into meaningful information.
- Monitor and analyze malicious behaviors and risk cases through comprehensive data analysis and visualisation methods.
- Present, analyze, and communicate data discoveries, and generate interactive data reports.
- Collaborate with the business team, R&D team, data team, and other operations to design and optimize risk management.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Science/Analytics, Computer Programming and Systems Analysis or related disciplines. At least 2 years of relevant working experience in the risk control field.
- Proven experience in data mining and machine learning methods and their mathematical base.
- Possess strong data analysis skills (with proficiency in either Python or SQL) is a must.
- Familiar with large-scale data processing tools (Hive, Spark, Flink) is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and fluent oral Chinese to liaise with teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds are key to bringing our concepts to life. If you're looking to play a key role in creating the best immersive virtual world experience for our users, we invite you to join our team.