Diligent is the leading governance, risk and compliance (GRC) SaaS company, serving 1 million users from over 25,000 organizations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about GRC and ESG to ensure CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organization.
As a Senior Implementation Specialist you’ll play a key role as the main client contact, working directly with customers, providing insightful value add, including solution generation and project execution.
An excellent opportunity to bring your extensive experience as a consultant, implementation expert, project manager, business analyst or client success, along with a high level of curiosity and focus to a rapidly growing business.
- Design and continually improve processes and materials that enhance efficiency and customer experience during onboarding
- Understand what problems your clients are trying to solve and providing guidance and expertise to help them achieve it.
- Collaborating with the technical project manager to design the perfect solution for the client while keeping within the boundaries of the product
- Three plus years of experience in an internal or external client-facing or consulting role in software or IT solution delivery
- Strong passion for audit, compliance, internal controls, information security and/or risk management field and/or data analysis.
- Amazing communication skills – you are not afraid to deliver presentations or facilitate workshops
- Demonstrate effective project management including personal time management and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work as part of a team to deliver in tight timeframes and respond quickly in an ever-changing environment
- Ability to understand and interpret solution design plans enabling delivery of activities and milestones detailed in the plans
- Experience with participating in peer review of consulting work with senior members of the team in order to ensure successful delivery and adoption
- Experience with GRC and/or analytics tool is a big advantage as well as any experience with Python or any data manipulation/analysis language and tool (e.g. PowerBI, Tableau, MathLab, ACL analytics, etc.)
What Diligent Offers You
- Creativity is ingrained in our culture. We are innovative collaborators by nature. We thrive in exploring how things can be differently both in our internal processes and to help our clients
- We care about our people. Diligent offers a flexible work environment, competitive vacation policy and meeting-free days across the company. We care about our team’s health and wellness and even offer a quarterly health club reimbursement!
- We have teams all over the world. We may be headquartered in New York City, but we have office hubs in Washington D.C., Vancouver, London, Galway, Budapest, Munich, Bengaluru, and Sydney.
- Diversity is important to us. Growing, maintaining and promoting a diverse team is a top priority for us. We foster and encourage diversity through our Employee Resource Groups and provide access to resources and education to support the education of our team, facilitate dialogue, and foster understanding.
Diligent created the modern governance movement. Our world-changing idea is to empower leaders with the technology, insights and connections they need to drive greater impact and accountability – to lead with purpose. Our employees are passionate, smart, and creative people who not only want to help build the software company of the future, but who want to make the world a more sustainable, equitable and better place.
Headquartered in New York, Diligent has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
We are a drug free workplace. Diligent is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, protected veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Diligent's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.
To all recruitment agencies: Diligent does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diligent employees or any other organization location. Diligent is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.