Diligent is the leading governance, risk and compliance (GRC) SaaS company, serving 1 million users from over 25,000 organizations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about GRC and ESG to ensure CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organization.
Diligent are looking for someone who has a strong knowledge of C# and .NET development to join our Ireland team.
The ideal candidate will have proven ability to apply effective analysis, design, programming, and testing skills to produce and maintain scaled SaaS software solutions. They will be driven, resourceful and not feel intimidated by significant technical challenges. They will want to take ownership of the features they are working on and proactively drive improvements in software design and development practices.
The successful candidate will work as part of an established team who are used to working together to achieve excellent results. Our ideal candidate will be motivated, pro-active and takes pride in his or her code.
- Design, implement and maintain .Net based applications that can be high-volume and low-latency
- Contribute to all stages of software development lifecycle
- Analyze user requirements to define business objectives
- Envisioning system features and functionality
- Develop and test software
- Identify and resolve any technical issues arising
- Create detailed design documentation
- Propose changes to current .Net infrastructure
- Develop technical designs for application development
- Write well designed, testable code
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
- Support continuous improvement, investigating alternatives and technologies, and presenting for architectural review
Bachelor's Degree preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline.
- 3 years of experience with proven hands-on Software Development experience with agile methodology
- Proven working experience in .Net development using C#, MVC framework and .Net Core
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using .Net framework
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of .Net internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- Experience working with Source Code Management tools (Git, TFS, etc)
- Experience with Telerik components is a plus
- Experience with Angular is a plus
- Experience with AWS SDK knowledge is a plus
- Experience with Microservices architecture is a plus
- Experience with test-driven development is a plus
Software Development; .Net development using C# MVC framework and .Net Core; Relational Databases SQL and ORM technologies; Agile frameworks
What Diligent Offers You
- Creativity is ingrained in our culture. We are innovative collaborators by nature. We thrive in exploring how things can be differently both in our internal processes and to help our clients
- We care about our people. Diligent offers a flexible work environment, competitive vacation policy and meeting-free days across the company. We care about our team’s health and wellness and even offer a quarterly health club reimbursement!
- We have teams all over the world. We may be headquartered in New York City, but we have office hubs in Washington D.C., Vancouver, London, Galway, Budapest, Munich, Bengaluru, and Sydney.
- Diversity is important to us. Growing, maintaining and promoting a diverse team is a top priority for us. We foster and encourage diversity through our Employee Resource Groups and provide access to resources and education to support the education of our team, facilitate dialogue, and foster understanding.
Diligent created the modern governance movement. Our world-changing idea is to empower leaders with the technology, insights and connections they need to drive greater impact and accountability – to lead with purpose. Our employees are passionate, smart, and creative people who not only want to help build the software company of the future, but who want to make the world a more sustainable, equitable and better place.
Headquartered in New York, Diligent has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
We are a drug free workplace. Diligent is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, protected veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Diligent's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To all recruitment agencies: Diligent does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diligent employees or any other organization location. Diligent is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.