Join Axon and be a Force for Good.
At Axon, we’re on a mission to Protect Life. We’re explorers, pursuing society’s most critical safety and justice issues with our ecosystem of devices and cloud software. Like our products, we work better together. We connect with candor and care, seeking out diverse perspectives from our customers, communities and each other.
Life at Axon is fast-paced, challenging and meaningful. Here, you’ll take ownership and drive real change. Constantly grow as you work hard for a mission that matters at a company where you matter.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes justice, advances equity, values diversity and fosters inclusion. We’re committed to hiring the best talent — regardless of race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances — and empowering all of our employees so they can do their best work. If you have a disability or special need that requires assistance or accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this email address is for accommodation purposes only. Axon will not respond to inquiries for other purposes.
Reporting to the SVP of People Operations, the HR Business Partner will serve as a strategic partner to a business segment across a broad spectrum of HR disciplines including Employee Relations, Talent & Development, Total Rewards, and Diversity & Inclusion to drive business outcomes against the execution of our global HR and local site-level priorities.
Your Day to Day
- Supports deployment of global HR programs such as the annual performance & rewards cycle, talent calibration & reviews and the employee engagement survey
- Conducts manager training on performance evaluation, compensation, delivering feedback, HR tools and general best practices
- Provides direction amidst changing business priorities to ensure comprehensive and legally sound HR solutions
- Provides timely guidance and advice to business management to develop resolution in managing employees issue and concerns effectively
- Delivers anecdotal and analytical insights
- Participates in internal customer meetings to ensure alignment of strategic visions and partnership on business priorities
- Applies and supports knowledge on labor regulations and work rule processes in resolving labor and employment issues
- Executes roadmap to ensure compliance, performance management, career development, workforce planning and succession planning
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as an HR Business Partner
- Demonstrated success supporting high-tech, SaaS (software-as-a-service), start-up and/or complex growth environments a huge plus
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills using MS Excel, with the ability to incorporate metrics and analysis into HR delivery
- Well-versed in using existing HR Systems and technology and tools, and MS Office software suite
- Advanced degree and/or certification in HR
- Advanced MS Excel skills with demonstrated experience running data and reporting metrics
- Outstanding verbal and communication skills, with poise and confidence to interact with all levels of management
- Ability to manage high volumes of work, execute flawlessly, and understand HR processes
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Robust parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
NOTE: The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all duties, responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. The job description may change or be supplemented at any time in accordance with business needs and conditions.
Some roles may also require legal eligibility to work in a firearms environment.