Location: New York, NY
Reports to: Alea Homison, Vice President, Go To Market
AlphaSense is a market intelligence platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including company filings, event transcripts, news, trade journals, and equity research. Our platform is trusted by over 1,800 enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500. Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 450 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, and India. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
About the Team:
The GTM team is focused on driving ambitious growth within AlphaSense by supercharging innovation. The team’s central accountability is to successfully verify, incubate, and launch initiatives that provide an opportunity for growth via new markets, new personas, or product extensions. We do this by developing and deploying a set of disciplines that both optimize our GTM approach at each stage and serve as a stage-gate for assessing which opportunities should continue to progress. Our team is extremely customer obsessed, cross-functional, collaborative, disciplined, commercially-minded, and curious. We learn through discovery by failing fast and finding answers vs. assuming answers.
About The Role:
We are looking for a passionate and strategic Go To Market professional to own and evaluate prioritized initiatives. This person will set the strategic vision, connect that strategic vision to operational reality, determine if an idea is commercially viable, and then incubate & launch successful ideas in partnership with the broader organization.
Who You Are:
- Commercially-minded and customer-obsessed
- Passionate about new ideas, solving problems, and delivering results
- Hyper-collaborative partner that can lead through influence by building strong relationships and personal credibility across the organization
- Strategic thinker that learns through discovery and isn’t afraid to fail fast, have their ideas challenged
- Adaptive and comfortable working in a POC/MVP, iterative environment
- Creative problem solver that identifies new and innovative ways to growth the business
- Analytical thinker that relies on data-driven insights and can storytell through data
- Organized and methodical with an ability to drive clarity and accountability around goals, success criteria, workstreams, and timelines for themselves and others
What You’ll Do:
- Develop deep customer insights using the customer development model for customer discovery, customer validation, customer creation, and customer building
- Apply a learning through discovery framework to market development, market segmentation, market refinement, and competitive intelligence analysis
- Own, define, and refine the GTM project plan for each GTM innovation phase: verify, incubate, and launch
- Lead cross-functional GTM working groups (across sales, service, marketing, product, content, finance, legal, BI/Ops) through collaboration and advocacy to evaluate ideas, move workstreams forward, meet deadlines, and ensure alignment throughout the process
- Respect the brutal truth by defining and measuring milestones, metrics, and revenue related KPIs for each initiative