We are seeking a world-class search expert and software professional to help develop the next big thing in data analysis and search.
You will join the Search Engine team where you will be focusing on search engine development powering the AlphaSense product.
In this role you will be working with a range of critical domains including performance, search relevancy, reliability and scalability.
We will pair you up with top-talent in devops, cloud and software engineering, and give you the right environment, with freedom and the opportunity to super-charge your career.
What we ask from you:
- Years of exposure with large distributed database systems
- Proven track record of working in search, particularly in search technologies we use: Apache Solr and SolrCloud, Apache Lucene, Apache Zookeeper
- Any additional experience in search is an advantage!
- Experience in sharding and replication, failover, fault tolerance, and high availability techniques, preferably with Solr/Elastic Collections
- Command of the Java ecosystem and familiarity with Kubernetes.
- Be a nice team player who can fluently explain all of above to others
What we offer
- Opportunity to play a major part in the success of a fast growth company
- Competitive compensation package
- Very highly skilled colleagues
- Tea, coffee and soft drinks at office
- Gym, game room, parking or public transport benefit
- Home internet and mobile phone
- Lunch and recreational benefits
- Occupational health care