AlphaSense is a search engine for market intelligence that transforms how decisions are made by the world’s leading corporations and financial institutions. Leveraging AI and NLP technology, AlphaSense enables knowledge professionals to extract insights in seconds from thousands of disparate data sources, including company filings, event transcripts, news and trade journals, and equity research. Founded in 2011 and backed by investors including Innovation Endeavors and Soros Fund Management, AlphaSense is on a mission to empower organizations to make data-driven decisions with confidence.
Check out what we’ve built so far: https://vimeo.com/360622663/fa460b394e
AlphaSense culture: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvkCzvolyaY
About the Role:
We are seeking a Quality Assurance Engineering Manager to spearhead the integration of the Manual, Backend Automation and FrontEnd Automation QA teams in AlphaSense. This role also is responsible for driving the Automation Strategy, Planning and implementation of QA Strategy for AlphaSense. Should help develop trusted partnerships with leads, team members in QA Automation and other areas. Work on long-term and short-term Full stack QA Roadmap and projects including mainly integrating the teams.
- Higher education degree in a relevant technical discipline such as Computer Science, Engineering or Information technology is highly desired
- Min. 8 years of solid experience in QA Automation, QA activities overall
- Excellent knowledge on QA Automation (Both Frotend (Min 3 yrs), Backend(Min 3 yrs)) and has ideas and strong vision on long term target state
- Knack of producing flexible and maintainable architecture. Drives correct proposals, decisions systematically and through Research, POCs.
- A consensus builder with a leadership mentality who is able to work with people across locations and different skills/backgrounds.
- Be the main driver for towards building a strong full stack automation team bringing in ideas to support QA Automation as one team
- Work on and review technical and process documentation and share related knowledge with the team
- Track progress on the set targets/OKRs/Key results and milestones using modern methodologies and provide necessary support (ideas, resources, any other blocker resolution)
Good to have:
- Good working experience with automation technologies such as selenium and rest assured
- Experience with below technologies is plus:
- Spinnaker and continuous delivery tools
- Performance and scalability testing
- Cloud-based technologies (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Cypress testing framework