AlphaSense is a search engine for market intelligence that transforms how decisions are made by the world’s leading corporations and financial institutions. Leveraging AI and NLP technology, AlphaSense enables knowledge professionals to extract insights in seconds from thousands of disparate data sources, including company filings, event transcripts, news and trade journals, and equity research. Founded in 2011 and backed by investors including Innovation Endeavors and Soros Fund Management, AlphaSense is on a mission to empower organizations to make data-driven decisions with confidence.
About the Team:
The Global Talent Acquisition team is a high-performing group of recruitment subject matter experts who are committed to building strong partnerships with candidates as well as our internal stakeholders across the globe. We strive to provide exceptional, reliable recommendations and service, while fostering a flawless candidate experience. We value creativity, free-thinking/ideation as well as collaboration. It is our belief that bringing diverse perspectives and experiences together provides a strong foundation for both personal and professional growth and development.
You will join a fast growing global Talent Acquisition team that is responsible for attracting and maintaining relationships with the best talent in the market as we build and scale AlphaSense. The TA Coordinator will act as the primary point of contact for candidates interviewing at AlphaSense and ensure the full candidate experience runs smoothly. You will work closely with our team to identify, engage, and manage candidates from a variety of backgrounds as we continue to build our team.
Who You Are:
- Tech-savvy and familiar with our tools/systems: you ideally have experience using an Applicant Tracking System and Google Suite Products (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Gmail, Google Calendar, etc.)
- Detail oriented and meticulous: You’ll regularly be communicating with a high volume of candidates and hiring managers so strong written communication, phone, presentation, and interpersonal skills are essential
- Passionate about building a business and hiring great people
- Highly organized and strong time management skills with a strong sense of accountability and urgency
- Flexible: You thrive in fast-paced environments and embrace change as it arises
- Creative and entrepreneurial: we’re growing a lot this year and there will be endless opportunities to take on projects and grow within the company
- Open and eager to learn: we will provide you with all of the training and tools you’ll need to be successful in this role and beyond. We want to see you grow your career at AlphaSense
What You’ll Do:
- Sourcing Candidates from various sources like LinkedIn, Naukri and other social media.
- Correspond with candidates throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling phone/video interviews, sending out case studies/assignments (when needed), managing all applicants, and providing status updates to the team.
- Manage the administration of our Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse) including but not limited to: adding and advancing candidates through the interview process, gathering feedback from hiring managers, inputting job descriptions, etc.
- Effectively and efficiently communicate cross-functionally with several hiring teams and stakeholders
- Be knowledgeable about the AlphaSense product and value proposition
- Partner closely with the Talent Acquisition Managers and broader People team to improve upon existing programs and processes
- Ad-hoc projects on an as needed basis