Location: New York City
Reports to: Global Head of People Operations
AlphaSense is a search engine for market intelligence that transforms how decisions are made by the world’s leading corporations and financial institutions. Leveraging AI and NLP technology, AlphaSense enables knowledge professionals to extract insights in seconds from thousands of disparate data sources, including company filings, event transcripts, news and trade journals, and equity research. Founded in 2011 and backed by investors including Innovation Endeavors and Soros Fund Management, AlphaSense is on a mission to empower organizations to make data-driven decisions with confidence.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Senior Manager of People Operations, specifically focused on HRIS & Insights. The incoming Senior Manager of People Operations will be tasked with employing data to create and drive strategy across the organization. This is a pivotal role as we scale and will have a direct impact on the long term sustainability of the organization
Who You Are
- You are an accomplished Talent or People Operations professional with a proven track record of creating success in a hyper-growth organization
- You are a strong communicator with the ability to drive organizational change through partnership with operational and business leadership
- You’re obsessed with data, insights, and the creation of more sustainable work environments.
- You have experience operationalizing new and optimizing existing global technology resources such as human resources information systems (HRIS), applicant tracking systems (ATS), and database/reporting tools (bigquery, looker)
- You are detail oriented and have experience managing large, global, enterprise-wide system implementations
- You are a pragmatic and thoughtful business partner who understands the importance teamwork and collaboration
- You are a skilled storyteller, with the ability to turn quantitative data into a qualitative tale
- You are a DEI champion and know how to use data to drive strategy
- You are a leader of leaders with the ability to inspire.
What You’ll Do
- Define and design workforce planning and job architecture methodologies and plans
- Deliver insights for talent pipeline forecasting and management as well as long term talent capacity and capability planning
- Measure and assess the effectiveness of People programs, Goals, and KPIs
- Build predictive analytic capabilities for the People team and drive strong People capital management through talent insights
- Partner with Corporate IT to build and implement group policy for the automatic provisioning and deprovisioning of system access and shared drive access
- Build and administer People compliance efforts around global employment labor law, document retention, and data security (GDPR) requirements across multiple regions (United States, United Kingdom, India, and Finland)
- Partner with Regional People Operations leads to drive People programs across key business units and global functions
- Partner with the People Leadership team to research, and launch a global HRIS/ERP (workday, peoplesoft, adp, success factors, etc…)
- Own the oversight and process improvement related to People tools, including evaluating new tools and relevant applications.
- Create and drive an adoption strategy for existing tools to create a scalable roadmap for People team members and hiring managers.
- Turn data into actionable insights to be leveraged in business recommendations and coaching opportunities
- Partner with internal teams to create a central people database for leadership and stakeholders
- Build and coach a team as the organization continues through a period of hyper growth