AlphaSense provides an AI-powered business insights platform, used by the largest and fastest-growing firms globally. Our mission is to curate and semantically index the world’s financial and market research content, including the vast high-value content sets that traditional web search engines cannot reach. With 1000+ clients, AlphaSense helps knowledge professionals become dramatically more productive, and gain an information edge by discovering critical data points and trends that others miss.
We seek a strong Software Engineer for the Workflow Team who wants to make a difference by designing client-oriented solutions. You will take responsibility for implementing a new generation of user management system in our platform with a mission to ensure security, scalability, stability and extensibility of the system.
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
- Minimum 5 years of software development experience in Java 8 and/or newer versions
- Understanding of software architecture concepts including scalability, reliability and modularity
- Experience using SQL and/or NoSQL databases (MySQL, DynamoDB)
- Experience with Spring boot framework
- Experience with agile software development principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Kubernetes or one of public cloud providers (preferably AWS or GCP) considered a plus
- Experience of building flexible extensible APIs, preferably exposed to GraphQL considered a plus
- Knowledge of Terraform and IaC principles considered a plus