Location: New York, NY
Reports to: Alea Homison, Vice President Go To Market
AlphaSense is a search engine for market intelligence that transforms how decisions are made by the world’s leading corporations and financial institutions. Leveraging AI and NLP technology, AlphaSense enables knowledge professionals to extract insights in seconds from thousands of disparate data sources, including company filings, event transcripts, news and trade journals, and equity research. Founded in 2011 and backed by investors including Innovation Endeavors and Soros Fund Management, AlphaSense is on a mission to empower organizations to make data-driven decisions with confidence.
About the Team:
The GTM team is focused on driving ambitious growth within AlphaSense by supercharging innovation. The team’s central accountability is to successfully verify, incubate, and launch initiatives that provide an opportunity for growth via new markets, new personas, or product extensions. We do this by developing and deploying a set of disciplines that both optimize our GTM approach at each stage and serve as a stage-gate for assessing which opportunities should continue to progress. Our team is extremely customer obsessed, cross-functional, collaborative, disciplined, commercially-minded, and curious. We learn through discovery by failing fast and finding answers vs. assuming answers.
About The Role:
We are looking for a passionate and strategic Go To Market Manager to help evaluate prioritized initiatives. This person will help set the strategic vision, connect that strategic vision to operational reality, determine if an idea is commercially viable, and then incubate & launch successful ideas in partnership with the broader organization.
Who You Are:
- Commercially-minded and customer-obsessed
- Passionate about new ideas, solving problems, and delivering results
- Hyper-collaborative partner that can lead through influence by building strong relationships and personal credibility across the organization
- Strategic thinker that learns through discovery and isn’t afraid to fail fast, have their ideas challenged
- Adaptive and comfortable working in a POC/MVP, iterative environment
- Creative problem solver that identifies new and innovative ways to growth the business
- Analytical thinker that relies on data-driven insights and can storytell through data
- Organized and methodical with an ability to drive clarity and accountability around goals, success criteria, workstreams, and timelines for themselves and others
What You’ll Do:
- Develop deep customer insights using the customer development model for customer discovery, customer validation, customer creation, and customer building
- Apply a learning through discovery framework to market development, market segmentation, market refinement, and competitive intelligence analysis
- Own, define, and refine the GTM project plan for each GTM innovation phase: verify, incubate, and launch
- Lead cross-functional GTM working groups (across sales, service, marketing, product, content, finance, legal, BI/Ops) through collaboration and advocacy to evaluate ideas, move workstreams forward, meet deadlines, and ensure alignment throughout the process
- Respect the brutal truth by defining and measuring milestones, metrics, and revenue related KPIs for each initiative
AlphaSense is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling AlphaSense’s commitment to equal employment opportunity. AlphaSense does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any other non-merit factor. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at AlphaSense, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
In addition, it is the policy of AlphaSense to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances where a particular employee works.