AlphaSense provides an AI-based search engine for market intelligence, used by the largest and fastest-growing firms globally. Our mission is to curate and semantically index the world’s market and company information, including the vast high-value content sets that traditional web search engines cannot reach. With 1000+ enterprise clients, AlphaSense helps knowledge professionals become dramatically more productive, and gain an information edge by discovering critical data points and trends that others miss.
We are seeking a Manual QA to help create the next big thing in data analysis and search solutions.
You will join our engineering team of world-class software experts and be responsible for testing of the AlphaSense product and organising production releases. You will work together with the team of developers and testers to ensure the overall functionality and quality of the software.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with a team of developers and testers to ensure quality and functionality of the product in the given time.
- Writing test cases, reviewing, executing and analysing results.
- Defect logging, tracking and verification.
- Communicating with remote QA teams daily for updates and testing plans.
- A BS/MS degree in a relevant technical discipline such as Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology
- 1-2 years of experience as a software tester.
- Passion for software testing and quality
- Strong communication skills and ability to work both in a team environment and independently
- Experience with test management tools like TestRails is an advantage.
- Experience with an iterative Agile methodology and use of tools like JIRA, Slack and Wiki.
- Experience with automated testing and tools such as Git, Maven, Jenkins and Selenium is an advantage.