AlphaSense provides an AI-based search engine for market intelligence, used by the largest and fastest-growing firms globally. Our mission is to curate and semantically index the world’s market and company information, including the vast high-value content sets that traditional web search engines cannot reach. With 1000+ enterprise clients, AlphaSense helps knowledge professionals become dramatically more productive, and gain an information edge by discovering critical data points and trends that others miss.
We are seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer to develop automated and manual tests for our state-of-the-art research engine. You will join our engineering team of world-class software experts and be responsible for implementing, executing and measuring the automated testing of the AlphaSense product using Java, Kotlin, and scripting languages. You will work together with the team of developers and testers to ensure the overall functionality and quality of the software.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant technical discipline such as Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology
- Experience setting up automated test frameworks and implementing tests for use cases along with the necessary reporting tools
- Experience with performance and scalability testing
- Understanding of test driven development and continuous delivery
- Experience with an iterative Agile methodology and use of tools like JIRA, Wiki, Git, Maven, Jenkins
- Experience Leading a team of test automation engineers
- Strong Java (or Kotlin), Rest assured, SQL and Linux skills
- Knowledge of tests automation best practices and patterns
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as shell scripts, Perl, Python
- Experience with cloud systems such as AWS and micro-services is a plus
- Experience with BDD is a plus
- Experience with Apache Solr is a plus
- Passion for software testing and quality
- Strong communication skills and ability to work both in a team environment and independently