AlphaSense provides an AI-based search engine for market intelligence, used by the largest and fastest-growing firms globally. Our mission is to curate and semantically index the world’s market and company information, including the vast high-value content sets that traditional web search engines cannot reach. With 1000+ enterprise clients, AlphaSense helps knowledge professionals become dramatically more productive, and gain an information edge by discovering critical data points and trends that others miss.
We are seeking a Scrum Master to facilitate the development work and allow teams scale to the next level and beyond.
You will join our engineering team and further define and facilitate our scrum development processes. You will guide and coach the local teams to become self-organized and facilitate efficient internal and external communication to provide transparency to all directions and stakeholders.
This is a key role for our organization as we prepare for more growth. You experience in empowering high-performance teams in a distributed environment is essential.
- A BS/MS degree in a relevant technical discipline such as Computer Science Engineering or Information Technology
- Experience with an iterative Agile methodology and use of tools like JIRA, Wiki, Git, Jenkins
- 2 years of Scrum master experience
- Previous development experience is required
- Ability to understand the technical requirements and designs that team is working on is required
- Ability to organize the backlog of the team and help break down Epics into Features, Stories, Tasks
- Understanding of DevOps tools and technicalities is required
- Experience of working in Kanban
- Experience of working in Scaled Agile is a plus
- Experience working in a multi-site setup is preferred
- Excellent leadership skills and servant leader mentality
- Strong communication skills and ability to work both in a team environment and independently