AlphaSense provides an AI-powered business insights platform, used by the largest and fastest-growing firms globally. Our mission is to curate and semantically index the world’s financial and market research content, including the vast high-value content sets that traditional web search engines cannot reach. With 1000+ clients, AlphaSense helps knowledge professionals become dramatically more productive, and gain an information edge by discovering critical data points and trends that others miss.
We are seeking a Scrum Master to facilitate the development work and allow teams scale to the next level and beyond
You will join our engineering team and further define and facilitate our scrum development processes. You will guide and coach the local teams to become self-organized and facilitate efficient internal and external communication to provide transparency to all directions and stakeholders.
This is a key role for our organization as we prepare for more growth. You experience in empowering high-performance teams in a distributed environment is essential.
- A BS/MS degree in a relevant technical discipline such as Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology
- Experience with an iterative Agile methodology and use of tools like JIRA, Wiki, Git, Jenkins
- 2 years of Scrum master experience
- Experience working in a multi-site setup is preferred
- Excellent leadership skills and servant leader mentality
- Strong communication skills and ability to work both in a team environment and independently
- Understanding on some programming languages, development practices is needed
- Previous experience of working as Developer (Java/JS) or an Automation tester is a plus
- Understanding on DevOps practices is a big Plus (Docker and containers orchestration, Kubernetes, Helm, Prometheus, Grafana and other Cloud-Native solutions)