We are evolving fast and looking for experienced Automation QA Engineer with strong programming and automation skills to join us and participate in our test automation evolution and product success.
In particular, your responsibilities will include:
- Active participation in scrum team processes;
- Gathering and analyzing information on product changes, bugs, test scenarios with fellow QA engineers;
- Automating test cases scenarios;
- Supporting Smoke, integration, deploy and regression automation testing, helping with analyzing and investigating results;
- Participation in developing testing tools, infrastructure and frameworks;
- Driving QA automation culture in your product team.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in QA/QA automation;
- Understanding of QA & AutomateQA practices and processes;
- Experience with Java, Maven, SQL;
- Experience with Selenium, Retrofit or similar automation tools;
- Experience in version control systems and CI;
- Knowledge of Linux;
- Good spoken and written English.
Will be an advantage:
- Deep experience with with CI tools (TeamCity or Jenkins or similar) and/or test infrastructure;
- Experience with Junit, HtmlElements, Allure framework.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including:
- Flexible work schedule;
- Comfortable office with massage chairs, showers, kicker (foosball), and Хbox console;
- Free office lunches, tea, and coffee;
- Partial compensation for parking;
- English classes in our office (including classes with a native speaker);
- Medical insurance (including dental health service);
- Relocation bonus for candidates moving from other cities;
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth.