Wrike is a work management platform that is revolutionizing the way people work and collaborate together. We are focused on top-notch engineering and design, usability, and dedicated customer care with a diversified international customer base of 14,000 and growing daily.
Our mission is to make teams insanely productive, and we try to live to that expectation internally. So while we’re growing quickly (over 500 Wrikers in multiple offices spanning continents!), we work hard to recruit the right teammates, retain our core values, keep the productivity up, and maintain an awesome culture.
Our headquarters are in downtown San Jose with several offices in North America and Europe. We’ve earned the "Top Workplace" award by Bay Area News Group for the last three years running, and we plan to keep it that way.
About the Role:
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for generating leads against target market criteria using sites like LinkedIn/ZoomInfo/Jigsaw/etc, making outbound calls and emails, qualifying the leads, and working with Account Executives in moving those deals to close. Additionally, Wrike currently has about ~7,000 inbound new trial accounts every month and the SDR is responsible for handling inbound leads and discerning the quality/value of those leads for further qualification by the Sales team.
The sky's the limit for professional growth and it depends on building the team with only the best candidates from top to bottom. We consider our SDRs to be our Account Execs in waiting. We love to hire our sales team from within! If you think you've got what it takes for fast-paced growth, flexibility to adapt to changes, and the smarts to be the best, then we want you.
- Reach out to potential clients about their project management wants and needs
- Reach out to existing clients to see there are opportunities to grow their account
- Work as a part of an expanding sales team towards ambitious sales goals
- Take part in Wrike's Sales Methodology training
- Run short webinar/screen shares to introduce new clients to Wrike before passing them to an Account Executive
- 4-year college degree required
- You have 6 months - 1 year of relevant working experience
- You have a proven track record of achieving measurable goals at previous jobs
- You are an excellent written and verbal communicator
- You are able to speak articulately and credibly; you have excellent organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills
- You possess strong business acumen and curiosity about the prospect's business (you'll talk with all kinds of business - it's fun!)
- You are able to work both independently and within a team environment
- You like computers and actually care about what smartphone you have - none of this "can you fix it for me"
- You have knowledge and experience working with a CRM system
- You have the confidence to overcome objections and convert interest into qualified leads (have you read The Challenger Sale?)
- Outbound sales call experience preferred
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.