Ready to become a Wriker?
As an iOS Staff Engineer, your main goal will be to improve Time to Market by improving our internal app quality. You will have to analyze the current state, review the current strategy, propose improvements and execute on it.
More about Your team
Our Mobile Unit consists of two cross-functional product teams that are organized around solving customer problems. The teams consist of iOS, Android, and backend engineers, manual and automation quality engineers, a product manager, a product designer, and an analyst. We also have shared UX researchers and writers.
Our mission is to complement the Wrike web experience and build a set of features on mobile to keep people productive on the go. Our culture is very customer-focused and we really care about delivering what customers demand while using Wrike on the web and/or their mobile phones.
How we work?
Our iOS stack includes Swift, Swift Package Manager, Combine, MVVM, and Realm as a local data storage, as well as modular architecture of application screens. Most of the application is covered by UI tests, but lacks Unit tests. We’re implementing everything new in Swift, with only a few older features written in Objective-C.
How You’ll make an impact
- Improving internal quality of Wrike iOS application
- Improving delivery time of new features
- Defining direction of the technical aspect of product delivery
- Adopting and implementing best engineering practices
- Mentoring engineers and coordinating work of other iOS engineers
- Hiring great talent and driving our technical interviews
- Working with our Product Managers and Designers to deliver what matters
You will achieve your best if you have
- Strong experience in Swift and iOS SDK
- Experience with multithreading and reactive programming
- Strong experience in mobile app architecture
- UI layer architecture approaches (MVVM, MVP, MVI) and their pros and cons
- Experience driving initiatives focused on improving delivery time of new features
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Good skills in prioritization and argumentation of technical solutions
You will stand out with
- Experience improving complex enterprise-level mobile apps
- Experience working with applications with local databases and offline support
Perks of working at Wrike
- Health insurance for you and your family
- SIMcard with unlimited internet access for employees (provided during your employment)
- 21 paid vacation days
- 5 uncertified sick days per year
- Two fully paid weeks of sick leave
- School allowance of up to €600 per month (for children at pre-school and school age)
- Support with the Annual Tax reconciliation (only applicable for the year of relocation)
- Up to 18 weeks of fully-paid maternity leave
- 2 weeks of fully paid paternity leave. Enhanced four weeks of fully paid paternity leave
- will be available for employees after 6 months of continuous service
- Interview with the Recruiter (30 min)
- Technical Interview (90 min)
- Cultural Interview (90 min)
Your recruitment buddy will be Kristyna Cervena, Senior TA Representative (EMEA).
Who Is Wrike and Our Culture
Wrike promotes a hybrid work mode and we meet in the office 3 times a week. This work mode supports our culture of collaboration and solving problems fast to deliver business outcomes and win together.
Our culture and Values
📈 Deliver Business Outcomes
🥇 Be better than the competition
🚀 Move fast. Then, move faster
🤝 Know our customers
🏆 We win together
💪 Have courage