Ready to become a Wriker?
We’re looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to be an integral part of our development team to ensure product quality.
As a QA Automation Engineer you will be participating in test automation by developing internal tools and services for the Wrike product which are written in Java. We believe in the Fullstack QA approach without a strict separation of QA and QA Automation. You will also have the opportunity to develop your automation skills at our Wrike QA automation school designed to keep growing and expanding your scripting skills.
To be successful, you should enjoy working in a fast paced environment, have web testing experience, passionate about quality with a proactive attitude.
More about Your team
We have over 250 engineers working in cross-functional teams across Estonia, Czech Republic, Cyprus and other countries in Europe.
We believe in quality, efficiency and speed. That means speedy feedback and delivery are crucial goals for our QA engineers. The faster we provide feedback, the faster and effectively we can fix issues.
How You’ll make an impact
- Gathering and analyzing information on product changes, bugs, test scenarios
- Enhancement and maintaining test framework and test infrastructure
- Developing internal QAA tools
- Automating sophisticated test case scenarios
- Crafting engaging in Smoke, integration, deploy, and regression automation testing, helping with analyzing and investigating results.
- Participation in SCRUM team, testing tools, infrastructure, and frameworks
- Solve complex, unstructured problems and rebuild processes to make it more efficient
Our Tech Stack:
- Java 17
- JUnit 5
- htmlElements (wrapper for Selenium)
- Retrofit 2.0
- Allure platform
How we work
We work in fast pace Agile environment in 30+ scrum teams working on the development and maintenance of our project management platform. Using thousands of automated tests written in modern frameworks that are run on a dynamic infrastructure.
You will achieve your best if you have
- Minimum 1-2 years of prior relevant experience
- Working experience in Java programming
- Communication skills in English
You will stand out with
- You have experience with Junit, HtmlElements, Allure framework or similar tools
- Experience with Selenium, Retrofit, or similar QA automation tools
- Familiar with CI tools (TeamCity or Jenkins or similar) and/or test infrastructure
- You have experience with performance testing
- You have knowledge of Linux
- Experience with Maven or similar build tools
Perks of working at Wrike
- 25 days of holidays
- Sick leave compensation
- Cafeteria (Benefit plus) 40,000 CZK annual budget
- Private healthcare membership (Canadian Medical)
- Meal vouchers 4000 CZK monthly
- Pension plan
- Mobile tariffs
- Life Insurance plan
- „Lítačka” transportation annual coupon reimbursement
- Multisport card
- Parental leave
- Interview with a Recruiter
- Technical interview
- Cultural interview
Your recruitment buddy will be Marlene Lasova, Recruiter
Who Is Wrike and Our Culture
Wrike promotes a hybrid work mode and we meet in the office 3 times a week. This work mode supports our culture of collaboration and solving problems fast to deliver business outcomes and win together.
Our culture and Values
📈 Deliver Business Outcomes
🥇 Be better than the competition
🚀 Move fast. Then, move faster
🤝 Know our customers
🏆 We win together
💪 Have courage