Wrike is a collaborative work management platform that unifies systems and transforms the way teams plan, manage, and complete work. The Wrike platform is the digital workplace for the enterprise and partner of choice for 18,000 organizations and 2M+ users worldwide. Our mission is to enable Operational Excellence by bringing out the best in teams and connecting work with business results.
Wrike has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ list for the last three years and has been named Leader in the Forrester Wave™ report for Collaborative Work Management Tools for the Enterprise in 2016 and 2018. In late 2018, Wrike joined the Vista Equity Partners’ portfolio of world-class technology companies to help fuel the company’s global growth.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to impact the efficiency of many business by applying your knowledge, creative thinking and collaborating with incredible peers. You will be a part of our Customer Success team and will work alongside other CSMs in an environment that prizes growth mindset, mutual support, and creative problem solving.
We have a diverse international customer base who want to be more productive and need your help taking the steps to make it happen. It will be your job to understand your customers' goals, offer tailored advice on best practices that solve their problems promptly and be the voice of the customer within our organization.
To be successful in this role we need you to be a pro-active person with experience from customer facing environment who is system savvy in order to help our customers by providing them with regular trainings, webinars and being overall partner to them for mutual success.
We are seeking a talented, passionate and tech-savvy Customer Success Manager to help teams in Japan and Australia do the best work of their lives using our product.
We have a dynamic and diverse international customer base who want to be more productive and need your help taking the steps to make it happen. It will be your job to understand your customers' goals, offer tailored advice on best practices that solve their problems promptly and be the voice of the customer within our organisation. You will also participate in creating educational materials impacting many customers at once, like webinars.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to impact the efficiency of many business by applying your knowledge, creative thinking and collaborating with incredible peers. You will be a part of our Client Success team and will work alongside other talented and passionate CSMs in an environment that prizes growth mindset, mutual support, and creative problem solving.
As part of our Client Success organization, you will play a key role in sustaining our core values which make working at Wrike fun, challenging, and a place for career-defining work:
Fail Gloriously | No Egos | One Wrike | Embrace Change Fearlessly | Best Ideas Win
What you will do
- Understand customer business objectives, pain points and work processes to provide the best guidance on how to optimize Wrike usage and unlock the most value.
- Proactively reach out to customers to help them use Wrike in the most efficient way and share best practices via email, zoom and phone calls.
- On-board new customers, help them set up Wrike for their unique use case and be more productive.
- Answer customer questions throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Identify the needs and opportunities for the customer account growth.
- Track and maintaining accurate client records and key milestones using Wrike, Salesforce, and other systems.
- Manage successful completion of customer engagements while achieving critical success metrics.
- Prepare and conduct webinars for the customers and analyse the impact of the webinars on customer’s behavior.
What we are looking for
- Working schedule: 8am VLAT (1am MSK)- 4pm VLAT (9am MSK) - for VLAT is remote work possible
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Fluent spoken and written Japanese
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: able to present complex ideas in an accessible and engaging way
- Passionate about teaching/instilling knowledge in others
- Keen business sense to discover and understand customer business objectives and pain points to ultimately unlock Wrike's value for them and measure Wrike’s financial impact
- Willing to dive into technical details of a product to understand it thoroughly
- Great people skills: genuine, warm, positive, engaging, connect well with people, friendly, empathetic, show tact and poise under pressure when dealing with difficult interpersonal situations, the high degree of patience
- Excellent organization, note-taking, project management and time management skills
- Posses qualities that make a good Wriker:
- Critical thinker, generally curious — a true problem solver
- Passionate about learning and improving every day, and motivated to excel
- Open to feedback; coachable
- Strong team player; tendency to put others first
- Self-starter with strong ownership skills, willing to go above and beyond the job description
- Creative and innovative
What you can expect from us
- 'A' class office building.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Comfortable office with gym, massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox.
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee).
- Medical and dental care.
- Medical care for family and children.
- Partial compensation for parking.
- English classes in our office (including classes with native speaker).
- Sports activities (yoga, football, volleyball).
- Relocation bonus and accommodation for candidates moving from other cities.
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth.
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget.