Wrike has opened a new office in Prague and we're looking for you to join our advertising team and help us with our ambitious growth plans.
In this role, you will be responsible for running social media marketing campaigns that will help us bring a high volume of new B2B customers to our unique work management platform.
To be successful you are an expert in paid social advertising, experienced with B2B campaigns and working with various social media channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter etc.
Your manager will be Nadya Sharipova, Paid Acquisition Lead
What will you do?
- Plan, implement and optimize various social media marketing campaigns
- Test ads, audiences and landing pages
- Manage large scale budget and large-scale campaigns: Linkedin, Facebook, Reddit, Quora
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate data, insights, and best practices
- Monitor and report on results of social advertising, including trends, opportunities, risk factors and strategic recommendations
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for audience opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, and different facets of paid social.
- Conduct campaign analysis, reporting, and optimization (performance, statistics, messages)
What are we looking for?
- 4+ years’ experience with PPC or strong interest to acquire PPC skills (Linkedin, Facebook, Reddit, Quora)
- At least 2 years of experience with GoogleAds or other search paid channels
- Experience with web analytics tools like Google Analytics, Campaign Manager
- Strong understanding of performance marketing channels and experience optimizing campaigns by relevant KPIs such as CPA, ROAS, etc.
- Analytical mindset and creative thinker to strategize and execute on A/B tests within campaigns.
- Great communication skills. You are capable of translating your data-driven insights into actionable recommendations.
- Passion for exploring and testing new performance marketing channels.
- Strong Excel knowledge (at a minimum lookups and pivot tables)
- C level English: written and verbal communication skills
- You’re ready to be assessed by quota/plan fulfillment - straight in numbers
Additional skills that will help you stand out
- Basic knowledge of HTML/JS/CSS knowledge or Python / R
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible work schedules
- 25 days of paid vacation
- 5 sick days and 2 weeks of 100% salary compensation during illness
- Free yearly public transportation card
- 3,500 CZK meal vouchers per month, unlimited snacks and refreshments in the office
- English and Czech language courses
- 40,000 CZK personal budget for well-being, education, sports, and healthcare
- 5,000 CZK extra for new parents
- Multisport card contribution
- Company mobile phone plans
- Contribution to supplementary pension savings