Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees.
It is loved by global brands like Google, Airbnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace, and startups around.
Our mission is to make teams insanely productive and we're guided by our core values to Grow, Execute and Collaborate. While we’re scaling quickly, we work hard to recruit the right teammates who share the same core values, know how to get things done, and add to an awesome culture.
Wrike is looking for a Senior PPC Specialist who will be responsible for paid search campaigns for international campaigns that will help bring a high volume of new B2B customers to our unique work management platform.
To be successful, you will be hands-on work (we don't use agencies) with Google Ads preferably with international projects experience and working with higher marketing budgets (min. 40k USD/month).
What will you do
- Plan, implement and optimize various online marketing campaigns
- Test ads and landing pages to increase the conversion rate
- Run PPC campaigns (Google AdWords, Kenshoo, Yandex Direct, retargeting) to increase the traffic
- Use scripts and other automatization for increasing efficiency
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, and other important account metrics.
- Manage the creation of large keyword lists.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, and different facets of paid search.
- Conduct campaign analysis, reporting, and optimization (performance, statistics, messages)
What we are looking for
- min. 3 years’ experience with PPC or strong interest to acquire PPC skills (Google AdWords, Kenshoo, retargeting platforms)
- Experience with web analytics tools like Google Analytics.
- Strong understanding of performance marketing channels and experience optimising campaigns by relevant KPIs such as CPA, ROAS, etc.
- Analytical mindset and creative thinker to strategise and execute on A/B tests within campaigns.
- Great communication skills. You are capable of translating your data-driven insights into actionable recommendations.
- Passion for exploring and testing new performance marketing channels.
- Advanced Excel or any other BI tool experience if you are not an advanced user of Excel but as a minimum you will need to know how yo use lookups and pivot tables in Excel
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced English
- You’re ready to be assessed only by quota/plan fulfilment - straight in numbers
Additional skills that will help you stand out
- Knowledge of HTML/JS/CSS knowledge or Python / R is a strong plus
What you can expect from us
- 'A' class office building.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Comfortable office with gym, massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox.
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee).
- Medical and dental care.
- Medical care for family and children.
- Partial compensation for parking.
- English classes in our office (including classes with native speaker).
- Sports activities (yoga, football, volleyball).
- Relocation bonus and accommodation for candidates moving from other cities.
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth.
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget.