About the Role
- Lead, mentor, and develop a team of talented analysts to help build their skill sets and growth aspirations
- Serve as the business architect and project manager for Sales and GTM process design requests
- Own enhancements and maintenance of sales system tech stack in order to guide and scale sales processes. (SFDC, Outreach.io, etc)
- Drive efficiency and compliance of lead distribution rules and guidelines to promote proper Marketing to Sales handoff within the lead funnel
- Provide ad-hoc reporting, analytics and operational support to sales teams
- Manage to a scrum methodology with periodic sprints on deliverables, clear communication updates, and prioritization of incoming requests from sales teams
- Serve as a key subject matter expert on complex and/or critical business issues and processes with particular emphasis on CRM systems and Sales processes including CPQ
- Collaborate with Training and Enablement organizations to plan and deploy effective end-user training and ensure successful change management
- Continuous identification of opportunities for process improvement to drive efficiency and elimination of manual tasks
- 7+ years of Business/Sales Operations, IT/Strategy Consulting and/or Business/Systems roles in high-growth technology with a 2+ years experience in managing and mentoring teams distributed globally
- Strong experience and passion for scoping, defining, documenting, and continuously improving business processes
- Experience driving cross-functional projects end-to-end. Ability to negotiate priorities across organizations at all levels
- Effective, clear, and concise communication skills, verbal and written. Ability to communicate the right level of information to executives and cross-functional teams at the right cadence
- Strategic, structured problem solver. Strong analytical skills and eye for business. Aptitude for framing business questions with data, translating business needs into strategies, and executing tactics and process improvements
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment while dealing with ambiguity with strong sense of urgency, craftsmanship and attention to detail with a knack for organization
- Must have experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and CPQ, experience with other sales productivity tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Outreach, Gong.io etc. is strongly desired
- Understanding of Wrike, Jira or any other ALM tools is desirable
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.
Wrike has a public-facing Recruiting Notice that has been drafted to meet applicable law and regulatory requirements (e.g., CCPA, GDPR, etc.). Our most up to date Recruiting Notice can be found here: www.wrike.com/security/recruiting.